Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, October 09, 2018

14390

Slovenia: Goodbye Hospital


After 10 days in a Hospital Jesenice and hopefully a successful surgery I was discharged. My left arm received a plaster, so the broken thumb could heal properly. My right wrist was reconstructed, few screws and a plate was inserted, while my right shoulder was fixed with clavicle hook plate. While I was resting for more than a week I had a time to read 2 books, Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express and The History of Slovenian Alpinism, written by authors Peter Mikša and Urban Golob.

 
Fat fingers 

  
Visiting hours

History of the hospital goes back to 1896, when first 18 beds were available for the workers and their families of the local company called Kranjska industrijska družba (Carniolan Industrial Company).

 
Comics on my plaster

With my nephews Tim and Matic

1 comment: