Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, July 23, 2017

13947

Slovenia: Climbing in NŠG - Spominska Srečku Rihterju


In the morning Slavc and me drove to Vršič pass, from where we started a short hike to under the north face of Nad Šitom glava, 2087 m. We geared up and Slavc started to climb and I followed him. The most difficult part had grades VI- and I really struggled to beat them. After good 3 hours we reached the top of the climbing route, Spominska Srečku Rihterju, VI-/V+, 300m. The route is dedicated to Srečko Rihter, member of Akademsko planinsko društvo Kozjak Maribor, who died in Caucasus Mountains on 15.7.1983, after he and his friends climbed some routes in Ullu-Tau.

First pitch

View to nearby peaks

Difficulties began

 
With blood on my face I reached the top 

Good rock, constant difficulties, bloody rock, happy faces on top and beer for the finish of the great climbing morning - Garmin Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment