Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

13071

Slovenia: Triathlon: Backcountry Skiing, Hiking, Sledding


Good weather, no hangover and waking up early made me do a little bit different triathlon. In the morning I went Backcountry Skiing from Ljubelj to Vrh Ljubeljšice, 1704 m, then I picked up Nada and we went hiking to Kofce, 1488 m. After lunch we decided to do one more thing, sledding from Ljubelj Pass. All adventures were done in my golden village.

View from Vrh Ljubeljščice to Begunjščica, from where I skied previous week. See 13064.

View to the west, where my hiking destination is hidden behind the peak in the middle

With Nada we did the hike to Dom na Kofcah mountain hut, 1488 m.

Direct route to the car on the path I never walked before led us passed this bridge

Spring on her way

After lunch we carried our sled to Koča na Ljubelju mountain hut, 1370 m, and we raced back to the valley.

Yellow: Backcountry Skiing, Green: Hiking and Red: Sledding

In the evening we visited my neighbours and we prepared 2 pizzas.

Pizza Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment