Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, September 14, 2013

12539

Slovenia: Red Bull Wild Ride, Eurobasket


At around noon I visited BMX & MTB dirt competition in an outstanding Divjina dirtpark. Local guys, known as a Red Shovel Team prepared a great polygon for bikers.

How they built the park

And today, the park was reserved for riders, and us, spectators. Beer, nice weather, great music and awesome jumps were with us whole afternoon.

 


 

 

Elvis Jackson, ska punk band, was playing on the stage

Don't miss 2 great videos from the event.

Red Bull Wild Ride - Dirt park Divjina 2013

BMX & MTB dirt competition in Slovenia - Red Bull Wild Ride 2013

After this event I went to Arena Stožice, Ljubljana, to see the basketball match between Greece and Slovenia. This time also Klemen's father joined us at the game (besides Klemen, Dejan and me).

30€ was the ticket

Our guys were green

EPP

Photos fom RTVSlo.si


GREECE65-73
13-26, 14-17, 19-19, 19-11
SLOVENIA

 

Date: 14.09.2013, 21:00hGroup:  FVenue:   Ljubljana (SLO)Spectators: 10000
Referees:  Robert Lottermoser (GER), Fernando Rocha (POR), Marius Ciulin (ROU)
Full report: Click!

After the basketball I still didn't find my way home. There was a party in my village, Podljubelj, and I just had to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment