Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, September 07, 2013

12532

Austria, Slovenia: European Bike Week, Cross Country (SXCC), Eurobasket


Multi-event day started in Austria, Lake Faak (Baško jezero), when I woke up in a tent and I realized that I forgot my backpack yesterday (with wallet, passport, GPS device and some minor things) and I didn't have a clue where I left it. My friends were also clueless, so I took my bike and I started riding to the place, where the main stage is. Since it's a one way road, I had to make a short circle. A circle should be done in 5 minutes, but there was an event (group ride, with the start at 12 o'clock) going on, so I had to wait for more than an hour, hangovered, on the sun, without water, hangovered. At 12 o'clock they finally left and I went to see the bars, where I was hanging out yesterday. No luck, but then I asked a security guy and he told me to ask at the security office. They guy there just smiled at me and brought me my backpack with everything in it. THANKS!

 
Our "camp site" 

Waiting in line with a hangover is a very relaxing thing to do. NOT!

When I returned with my lost backpack, we cleared the camp-site (Dani and Primož already left a while ago), and we headed back to Slovenia. In the afternoon I visited a motorbike race called Cross Country Slovenia, where also 2 of my friends competed. The race was in Brnik.



 

Video from Matevž Hribar, winner of class Sport E1. http://batzajla.com

And the last event of the day, that I visited, Basketball match between Slovenia and Georgia in Celje.

Ticket for 35€

The match took place in Zlatorog Arena, where I usually watched handball matches

 

Attended the match with friends Klemen and Dejan

No commercials when watching live

Photos from rtvslo.si

Highlights of the match

Final score:
GEORGIA68-72
19-13, 13-31, 14-10, 22-18
SLOVENIA

 

Date: 07.09.2013, 21:00hGroup:  CVenue:   Celje (SLO)Spectators: 4580
Referees:  Olegs Latisevs (LAT), Petar Obradovic (BIH), Chris Dodds (SCO)
Full report.

No comments:

Post a Comment