Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, April 15, 2013

12387

Slovenia: Hiking to Zelenica and Snowboarding back to the Valley #2/2013


There was still a little bit of snow left on our local abandoned ski resort and in the afternoon after work I went there for my second time this year.

Not much snow left on the start

Partly cloudy weather was nice for hiking

View to Begunjščica, 2060 m a.m.s.l.

 
One of fresh avalanches below Begunjščica

Dom na Zelenici Mountain Hut, 1536 m a.m.s.l.

Preparing for descent

After 2 falls on 1/3 ot the way down

Avalanche danger was significant 3/5

Afternoon recreation

My 2 days old car Clio Confort 1.4

Installed my 11 years old MP3 car stereo into new car. Since it has been with me with many different cars in many different countries it has a sentimental value for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment