Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, April 06, 2013

12378

Croatia / Slovenia: Weekend house in Hrvatsko Zagorje and Birthday Party in Rogaška Slatina


My sister's family took me and we went to Hrvatsko Zagorje, to check what work has been done there over the weekend. On our way there we stopped in Polzela, where we bought a small motorbike for my 5 years old nephew and in Velenje, where we checked a car for me. The Suzuki Swift, that I saw in the add wasn't in an expected shape so I didn't buy it.

Flooded area below our weekend house

Weekend house in Prigorje
In the evening we all attended my uncle's birthday party for his 50 years on the suburbs of Rogaška Slatina.


Oktet9, an a capella group, where Tomo's (the uncle who was celebrating) son sings, sang a couple of songs and they were great.

Plenty of good food and drinks.

Birthday boy

No comments:

Post a Comment