Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

11597

After work I picked up Burcu and we went to my co-worker Blaž, where we cooked lunch. I was cutting the onions again.

Blaž, Andreja and the full table

What we ate and drank
The main word in our conversation today was word basmati. I must say, that I heard it for the first time. For me this was just a rice, but now everything is different and word basmati is in my vocabulary. I could've said more about basmati, but I don't want to make basmati upset.

After the lunch we picked up my father and godfather and we went to Jesenice to a hockey game, the last derby this season in EBEL hockey league between HK Acroni Jesenice and HDD Olimpija.

Ticket
It was another exciting game. Guests scored 3 times, but our guys had more opportunities, still they didn't give up and soon it was 3:3. As we were waiting to score the fourth goal, they scored another one and they silenced us, only 20 seconds before the end of the match.

Smiling at the beginning (godfather Slavc, Burcu, father, coworker Primož and his wife Danica)

C'mon guys

Between the thirds

Je-se-ni-ce

No comments:

Post a Comment