Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

11469

In the morning me and Aleš went in in the city, shopping. We bought some onion and bread and the later we had nice breakfast, mushrooms with eggs, with the whole family (Andreja, Kalra, Matic and Tim).
Sunrise in Nerezine
It was time to leave island Lošinj, but before that me and Aleš took Klara nad Matic to a little ride with the motorbike.
 
Ride with the kids in the village

I hit the road. When I reached the port in Merag, the ferry just left. It was not supposed to be like that, but then I realised, that I was checking ferries from Krk to Cres at home, not the other way. Even the best ones make mistakes. So I decided to ride in the city Merag and I found an old road from the city to the interior of the island. It was a very bad road, but I had time to explore it.
Waiting for the ferry

View from the old road to Merag

One more hour and the ferry will leave

45 minutes to go
Finally it was time to board the ferry. My road on the way back was: island Krk - Zlobin - Fužine - Babno Polje - Škofljica - Ljubljana - Medvode - Kranj - Golnik - Tržič - Podljubelj
New transportation in Ljubljana?
The road:
And costs:





No comments:

Post a Comment