Tuši

Tuši's blog

Friday, October 08, 2010

11462

It was time for family gathering. Family that comes together comes from my grand grand parents and the youngest son, that took over the farm, prepares the event every year. Family counts more than 100 members and around 50 of the come to the event every year, to chat a little, we also have a competition in shooting and we eat grilled sheep.
Our food
We also had grilled chicken. I must congratulate the cook at this point, because the sheep was delicious.

 
More food pictures and our cook and his wife
We also took a nice group picture.
Who will count them?
And then we talked with some drinks...
My neighbour Tanja

Paparazzi Matjaž just became an uncle of the twins

Me

Klara and Monika

Niece Klara

Nephew Matic

Nephew Tim and my sister

Brainstorming

Rezka and Tona Meglič - married for 50 years

Andrej and his daughter

Tomaž and my dad


No comments:

Post a Comment