Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

11468

It was a nice day, so I decided to go out with a motorbike. Destination was Lošinj, Nerezine. In a Slovenian village in Nerezine, Bučanje, I had some friends. I took the road: Podljubelj - Tržič - Kranj - Škofja Loka - Žiri - Idrija - Logatec - Postojna - Pivka - Knežak - Ilirska Bistrica - Rupa - Rijeka - Opatija - Brestova - Porozina - Cres - Osor - Nerezine. You can see it here:
Krk was for many years known as the biggest island in the Adriatic Sea, but after the last measurements he shares this title with island Cres, which I passed along my way to Lošinj.
Waiting for the ferry in Brestova with Ožujsko beer

Me too, me too

City Cres

Channel in Osor is connecting island Cres and Lošinj with this small bridge

Delivering toilet paper to my friends
After many hours of riding I finally arrived in Bučanje.
285km of side roads
After the long ride it was time for some food, drink and fun.
Lunch time

My niece Klara

Small port in Nerezine

Matic and Klara

Maša

Franciscan monastery from 16th century



No comments:

Post a Comment