Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, August 24, 2023

16170

Slovenia: Prelaz Ljubelj and Riding to Kobarid


My 30th hike to Prelaz Ljubelj in 2023 was accompanied by Nada and Bronco. On the pass, we saw sime nice old tractors and a new mini bell tower has been set up.

In the afternoon I left home with my motorbike Blue Horse and my ride over Soriška planina to Kobarid began. Below the pass I stopped by some rocks, where artist Mohor Kejžar painted some of them. I arrived to the #CheraHiking campsite in the evening and the party began.

Tractor and a caravan.

Special way to go on vacation.

From 30 to 35 PS and from 1952 to 1960.

Travelling hotel.

Steyr Tractor (properly called Steyr Landmaschinentechnik AG) is an Austrian agricultural machinery manufacturer. The company was founded in 1864 in St. Valentin.

 
Nada, Bronco, Tuši and a new bell tower - Garmin Connect.

Silence please.

The eyes.

The first painting made by Mohor Kejžar in these woods was this hand.

Evening in camping Rut in Kobarid with #CheraHiking.

Geocaches found (all received a visit by trackable items "MissJenn’s 5 Cents", TB9K7R9 and some by "Sukerbiet 1", TB9VDJJ):
- KO SKALE ŠEPETAJO TIŠINO GOZDA, GCAAK2C
- POGLED K NARAVI, KI TE NE USTAVI, Multi, GCAAK2E, where I dropped of trackable item "Sukerbiet 1", TB9VDJJ and I took trackable item "Second Angel of peace", TBA8B55 and it sated with me for the rest of the day
- Sorica, GC9YC5W


No comments:

Post a Comment