Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, October 29, 2022

15871

Slovenia: MTB - Prevala - DobrčaBistriška planina and Sergo #7


Nada, Bronco and me started our adventure day at home. Nada and Bronco decided to hike it, while I took my Black Mamba and we were the cycling team. The first part was easy, an ascent on a gravel road to mountain pasture Prevala, where we stopped for a drink. 2nd part to Dobrča mountain hut was for hikers, so I had to carry or push my Mamba for quite some time. Descent was again better for bikers, so we split and regrouped back at Bistriška planina, where we joined the 7th memorial cycling event for Sergo. We descended over the Rock'n'roll trail to Ravne. On more stop and then we lit the candle at the cemetery.

Nice road towards Prevala.

Morning with tea and a starter.

View towards Begunjščica.

Bronco, Nada and me with Black Mamba behind us.

Run Nada, run.

Bronco was leading the way.

Short stop to visit Slavc.

Viewpoint on the way.

 

Not many MTBers were here with the bike.

Definitely not for ebikes.

 
Finally another short section for riding.

 
Sometimes it's good to be slow.

Bronco on koča na Dobrči mountain hut.

Time for a descent, so we said goodbye to each other.

 
I was soon out of sight for Bronco and Nada. But after a while I realized, I missed my desired path, so I had to improvise to get back on track.

Getting ready for Rock'n'roll - Garmin Connect.


No comments:

Post a Comment