Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, June 06, 2021

15361

Slovenia: MTB - Prevala and Boules


In the morning I took my Black Mamba and we headed towards Prevala. I decided to explore some new roads, so first I rode to the end of the road, that leads below Čisovec. Nothing quite new here, so I went to the opposite direction, below Begunjska Vrtača and towards an old shepherd's hut. There I spotted a possible take off site for paragliding and a road, that still needs to be checked, but next time. I descended back home via tractor track, that was new for me.

In the afternoon our local sports society ŠD Podljubelj organized a picnic for the members and with Nada we decided to join them. There was also a competition, where we had to throw boules as close as possible to the target and I wasn't that bad.

Black Mamba at the end of the road below Čisovec.

Pasture Potočnikova planina and old shepherd's hut.

 
Time to return back home - Garmin Connect.

Sheep nearby picnic place.

The competition.

#MTB #mountains #Karawanks #boules #picnic #ŠDPodljubelj

No comments:

Post a Comment