Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, June 02, 2021

15357

Slovenia: Kamnek and Dobrča


Nada continued with her knee rehab and I took her to Tržič, to physiotherapy. Since I had an hour of free time, I used it for a hike to nearby Kamnek, 873 m. Later in the afternoon Aleš took Rok and me to Bistriška planina and from there we hiked to Koča na Dobrči mountain hut. The rain started to fall just as we reached the hut, so we sat down and waited for Rok's friend to come with the bicycle. After some talks, the weather improved and we said goodbye to each other. Rok and me went to the take off site and we flew back to Bistrica pri Tržiču.

View to Tržič from the way to Kamnek.

On top of Kamnek, 873 m.

Storžič and Lom valley - Garmin Connect.

Rok and his Viola.

Flying towards Kriška gora.

 
Catching Rok with full throttle.

Flying after the rain.

Classic photo.

One of my next destinations with the bicycle will be Altgutenberg Castle or "Hudi grad".

Above Ročevnica towards the landing place - Garmin Connect.


No comments:

Post a Comment