Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, September 15, 2018

14366

Austria: GeoCaching near Hodiše


I was alone at home, so I decided to find some geocaches in Koroška (Carinthia). I drove to Rjavec, where I saddled my bike and started riding towards Hodiše. From there I biked to a peak called Friedlhöhe and then descended back to my starting point. Meanwhile Nada successfully passed the final test for an alpinist trainee. Congratulations and many safe steps in the mountains!

 
After the funny sign near Celovec I followed the trail near the Rjavško jezero / Rauschelesee

Nice forest trails

 
Playground near the lake

Maximum depth of the lake is only 12 meters

Mushrooms  instead of caches

Špintikov bajer (Spintik-Teiche)

Black mamba near the pond

Highest peak of the day, Friedlhöhe, 739 m

View to Vrbsko jeero / Wörthersee

Geocaching with Black Mamba - Garmin Connect

 
Nada invited me to dinner

 
Perfect end of the day

GeoCaches found (all received a visit by trackable items "In memoriam Travel-Puck Fritz", TB61X0T, "Finden Sie Minden 2012 - Katzensternchen Silber", TB3J0Y3, "Tim and Debbie's 30th Anniversary Bug", TB7YVE1 and "Diary of a Wimpy Kid Tag", TB6J381 until one was dropped off):
- Der andere Baum, GC2R3RB
- Rauschelesee Ost, GC6CBTH
- Rauschelesee West, GC6CBV3
- R4 Wörthersee 81, Mystery, GC6ZVQ9
- Pictures @ an Exhibition: The Hut of the Baba-Yaga, GC1ZKR3
- Päuschen, GC4A9YJ
- Blick nach Keutschach, GC77CJP
- R 4 Wörthersee 73, Mystery, GC6ZQZJ
- R 4 Wörthersee 74, Mystery, GC6ZR2Z
- R 4 Wörthersee 67, Mystery, GC6ZPCV
- R 4 Wörthersee 68, Mystery, GC6ZQTW
- LP Bauernhausruine im Grünen, GC3YEBD
- A10 - Wörthersee RWW, GC73JEW
- A09 - Wörthersee RWW, GC73PT2
- A08 - Wörthersee RWW, GC73PRB
- Hard n' Heavy, Mystery, GC1GRXN, where I dropped off trackable item "Tim and Debbie's 30th Anniversary Bug", TB7YVE1
- R4 Wörthersee 88, Mystery, GC6ZVXP

No comments:

Post a Comment