Tuši

Tuši's blog

Friday, March 07, 2014

12713

Slovenia: With Auris to dinner


I was in the mood for shopping so I bought myself a car. After many consultations I choose Toyota Auris, 1.6 l petrol engine with 132 HP (1ZR-FAE), made in 2010 and with a little more than 50000 km. I hope it will serve me well.

The first guest in my new car was my friend Dejan with whom I lost the F1 bet last year. Mark Webber was surprisingly better than my favourite Kimi Räikkönen. Rules of the yearly bet are: "The one who loses the bet has to take the winner to dinner in the restaurant picked by the winner. The loser has to drive and pay for everything." We also set the eleventh consecutive bet, which will be internal Ferrari fight between Fernando Alonso and Kimi Räikkönen. Forza Iceman!

Steaks for dinner in Kantina Cubis

No comments:

Post a Comment