Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, July 04, 2011

11721

Sunday. Still more work to do, but first we needed to get up after a long night with a couple of drinks.

Caution, wet floor. Who brought that?
We finished everything at around noon and soon after that Borut's kids arrived with their grandparents. We all left to another party soon.

The party was in Ribno. When I arrived there, I couldn't find the place for 15 minutes.

My path to the party and then to home

Lost in Ribno
Finaly I arrived at the party. Klara Aljančič, Petra Boldaj, Petra Hladnik and Tjuš Jurjevčič were responsible for us this time.

Tjuš with his dad

Youngest guy at the party, Žan

Playing some serious sport

Klara was also celebrating
We kids had 2 cakes to eat

My 2 nephews were in good hands

Game called "How to make my parents angry."

No comments:

Post a Comment