Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

11714

Today I had honey for breakfast and then I rode to Bistrica pri Tržiču on a bicycle, where I met Aleš.

Short warm-up
Then we put our bicycles on Aleš's car and we drove to Ljubljana to marathon Franja. We met with some co-workers there too.

My number
 
Track to beat
Our company on the start

Me and my equipment (Laško beer)

On the highest point, Suhi Dol

Piece of cake

In Škofja Loka two co-workers came to support us

And soon we were back in Ljubljana and 97 km marathon was behind us and at finish line we drank Laško, that was with me all the way

Good or bad, we did it


The day was still not over. We drank a beer and ate some pasta and then Aleš drove me back to Bistrica pri Tržiču, where we drank another one. Then I went cycling a little more, because my neighbour Tanja and my friend Ana had a party for their 30th birthday.

Ana and her new camera

Tanja and Kralj
To come back home was the hardest part

No comments:

Post a Comment