Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, June 06, 2011

11704

Today I went a little on a bicycle after work. I decided to visit my co-worker in Rodine. The weather was cloudy, so it was a very nice ride from the beginning. But after an hour, it started to rain very badly. I was wet to the skin, but I still continued. What else could I do? After half an hour of rain, it was better again, but unfortunately my co-worker was not answering his phone, so I continued my way to Bistrica pri Tržiču, where I stopped for a beer. After that beer I continued my way back home. I stopped again at Skočir house, because they were celebrating Dana's birthday and they invited me for a drink. After another beer, it was time to go home. But I just took a quick shower and then I went to see my neighbours. Beer again? Sure.

60km: Podljubelj-Tržič-Zvirče-Podnart-Kamna Gorica-Lesce-Rodine-Begunje-Podljubelj

No comments:

Post a Comment