Slovenia / Croatia: Riding to Hrvatsko Zagorje
Sometimes the best motorcycle trips begin with the simplest plan. This weekend, Nada and I headed for our weekend retreat in Hrvatsko Zagorje, which served as our base for two days of riding.
Day one started with a morning commute to Ljubljana aboard the Blue Horse, my trusty Yamaha FZ6 S2. After work, I left the main roads behind and followed a network of winding country roads towards Hrvatsko Zagorje. By late afternoon, Nada and I were reunited at the cottage.
A quick lawn mowing session was the last task of the day before we could finally relax and look forward to a full weekend on two wheels. The adventure had only just begun.
Thunder and Blue Horse.
![]() |
| Ride - day 1. |
Best to get the important work done on the very first day.





No comments:
Post a Comment