Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, July 06, 2025

16852

Slovenia: Prelaz ljubelj & Geoaching & Barbecue


Today was a fairly easy-going day. After a morning walk to Ljubelj Pass (Garmin Connect), I drove to Kranj in the afternoon and found two geocaches in the surrounding area. Afterwards, I joined Nada, her sister, and the rest of the family for a barbecue. With good food, great company, and plenty of conversation, the afternoon passed quickly. Before we knew it, it was already evening, and Nada and I headed home, bringing another relaxed and enjoyable day to a close.

Searching for a cache above Naklo.

 
First, a view towards Naklo, followed by St. Thomas Church in the village of Britof.

Geocaches found (all received a visit by trackable items "Second Angel of peace", TBA8B55 and "Twin Star", TB33TN8):
- Burned Inside, Mystery, GC494PZ
- Britof - Cerkev Sv. Tomaža, Virtual, GCAJKAX

No comments:

Post a Comment