Tuši

Tuši's blog

Friday, March 10, 2023

16003

Slovenia: Backcountry Skiing - Zelenjak


It wasn't a perfect day to go to the mountains, still good enough not to stay at home. My destination for today was Zelenjak and I was almost alone the whole time. Foggy and windy day changed into another great day on skis with a sunny end.

Suho Ruševje valley with my end hidden in the fog.

Zelenjak started to reveal its shape.

I left my ride on a saddle between Zelenjak and Vrtača.

View to the Austrian side of the Karawanks.

Conquered Zelenjak, 2024 m.

View from the top to Suho Ruševje valley, my skiing course.

After I left the summit, the peak finally showed itself.

Half way down, I reattached my ski skins.

Zelenjak is a peak in the middle, right from Vrtača - Garmin Connect.


No comments:

Post a Comment