Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, April 26, 2020

14955

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Veliki vrh


Nada and me decided to spend the day in the mountains. Since we didn't want to drive far, our destination was set to Veliki vrh. The peak is also quite good take off site, so I brought my glider with me.

 
Big backpack passing Dom na Kofcah mountain hut.

Towards "Križ" with the view to the ridge between Dobrča and Begunjščica.

Our destination, Veliki vrh.

Nada had plenty of time for photographs.

Along the trail.

 
Don't touch the steel rope game.

Over the snowy patches.

 
Arrived to Košuta ridge.

Reached the peak of Veliki vrh, where we had an amazing view.

New stamp in my hike & fly book.

Selfie on the top.

Getting ready for take off. The wind was quite strong, so I launched without a single step.

Airborne.

Direction South.

Turning West.

Look for the red dot on the photo.

A long way back for Nada.

Shoe photo with Begunjščica.

Landing site near my home.

My 2nd flight from Veliki vrh.

No comments:

Post a Comment