Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, June 16, 2018

14275

Slovenia: Koča Pr Zdravc


In the afternoon our Alpine Club organised a picnic in Medvodje, so Nada and me decided to do a mountain bike trip before that. After the first ascent we had to change our plans, since my bike, Black Mamba, had a broken rear fork. We stopped in a nearby mountain hut and with the help of the beer and schnapps we successfully updated our plans. I left the bike with a local farmer, who transported it back to the valley, while Nada and me headed straight to the picnic place, Nada with bike, me on foot.

Start of the riding

 
While I was waiting for Nada I discovered that my rear fork is almost broken

 
Broken fork therapy

Work complete

Nada, it's not funny at all if you ride a bike and I have to run (Mountain Biking - Garmin Connect, Running - Garmin Connect)

No comments:

Post a Comment