Slovenia: Hike to Babji zob, GeoCaching, Movie The Salt of the Earth
Rok was the initiator of this morning hike. With Nada we picked him up at 3:53 a.m. and on our way to Kupljenik Aleš joined us. Together we started with the hike at 4:30 a.m. and after an hour we reached the top of Babji zob, 1128 m. Photo-session, GeoCache and we had to return back to the valley, since we all had to go to work after it.
|Removing the extra liquid|
|Photo session with Lake Bled behind us|
|Aleš, me, Rok and Nada|
Morning hike to Babji zob with Nada, Rok and Aleš
After work I used the in-line skates to go Nada's place and later we decided to see a movie in Ljubljana Castle, called The Salt of the Earth.
|GeoCaching on our way to the "cinema"|
|Ticket for the movie The Salt of the Earth. Plot: For the last 40 years, the photographer Sebastião Salgado has been travelling through the continents, in the footsteps of an ever-changing humanity. He has witnessed some of the major events of our recent history; international conflicts, starvation and exodus. He is now embarking on the discovery of pristine territories, of wild fauna and flora, and of grandiose landscapes as part of a huge photographic project, which is a tribute to the planet's beauty. Sebastião Salgado's life and work are revealed to us by his son, Juliano, who went with him during his last travels, and by Wim Wenders, himself a photographer.|
Trailer of the movie
- Babji zob - Witch's Tooth, GC5VW2C, where I retreived trackable item "The Wizard's 2011 Wilsonville Geocoin", TB4QJZC and all caches after received a visit from it.
- Obvozna proga VIII: Odcep proge Crnuce, GC343XH
- Storžy, GC5PKW3, Mystery
- St. Jacob's Church, GC5FE22
- Štorklop/Stumpbench, GC537AZ
- Ljubljana Castle, GCNBKQ
- Skrivnosti Grajskega hriba / Castle Hill Secrets, GC3599Y, EarthCache
- Ljubljanski grad/Ljubljana Castle, GC2YWEP