Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

12779

Slovenia: Bicycle ride to Rašica and a Stand-up Comedy 50 Shades of Fields


After work I took my Snow White to a short ride on the hill close to Ljubljana called Rašica, 641 m. I made an ascent through Dobeno and descent to Gameljne.

View to the IOC Trzin (Industrial Zone, where I work) from Dobeno.

On the top with the plate dedicated to national hero from WW2 Stane Kosec

25 instead of 9 kilometres

In the evening I attended a stand-up comedy with Nada. The stand-up comedian Boštjan Gorenc - Pižama (Pyjamas) made fun about various topics like how our dialects are caused, how we swear, how he experiences his fatherhood, ... A comedy definitely worth to see.

Entrance tickets for the stand-up comedy 50 odtenkov njive (50 Shades of Fields)

No comments:

Post a Comment