Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, October 27, 2013

12582

Slovenia: New Rabbits and Bicycle Trip at the foothills of Košuta


In the morning I fed the animals on our farm and while I was giving some food to our momma rabbit, I noticed, that she gave birth to new ones, don't know how many, since you're not supposed to touch them for some time.


 
Our 1st and 2nd generation of rabbits from momma rabbit

The weather was nice and not too cold, so I decided to do some pedalling, the plan was to go to Planina Dolga Njiva, 1400 m a.m.s.l.

 
Scenic road through Dovžanova gorge, protected natural monument. read more at this link.

Tržiška Bistrica river

Many options. I chose the left.

We walked on that ridge in the summer. This time I chose the paths beneath Košuta.

My lunch, cabbage and žganci (national Slovene dish)

My Snow White didn't complain

My last destination, Kofce, was still far away

 Zavetišče na planini Šija mountain hut, 1528 m

Kofce, 1488 m

Bicycle Trip at the foothills of Košuta mountain ridge. Definitely worth repeating.

No comments:

Post a Comment