Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

12121

In the morning I payed the Campsite Njivice bill, 258.50 kuna or approximately 35€ and I continued in high wind towards the Krk bridge. When I arrived, the bridge was already closed due to high wind speed. I waited there for 2 hours and the wind speed was only increasing and soon after, when I wasn't paying attention, a quick wind blow smashed my motorbike on the floor. Some guys helped me to pick it up and after half of an hour of holding the motorbike and myself I quickly turned around and went back to campsite.  I was a little angry, since I crashed my rear-view mirror and bent the handlebar.

There was an information, that the wind blew with the speed of more than 100 km/h with spikes up to 180 km/h, so in the end I was also glad, that I didn't ignore that the bridge was closed and tried to cross it my own.


Last drops of tsipouro helped my mood

Still a lot of wind in the evening
Some news in Croatian language and pictures can be found in an article on index.hr.

No comments:

Post a Comment