Tuši

Tuši's blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

11390

Yesterday, I was trying to get the bindings for the old Slovenian water skies, Elan Tramontana Senior.
 
Pictures of ski bindings
My neighbour was obviously too hard on them so I found a similar version and today I will buy them. Yesterday, I was also pissed off on my motorbike Yamaha. The battery doesn't charge, so I thought I had a problem with regulator, but I changed the spare part and it still doesn't work. Since I didn't check the service manual enough, I could have known, that the problem is in the alternator.


Yamaha FZ-6 charging wiring
But, it is Friday today, sunny outside and me and my girlfriend decided to go to the seaside after my work. Njivice, Krk, Croatia is our next destination.
Our track to Njivice, Krk, Croatia


We successfully arrived in Njivice and first thing we did, was refreshment in the water, even beer had to wait. In the evening we went to the city centre. Our goal was to eat some fish and drink some beers, but the storm destroyed our plans so we went back to the camp, soaked to the skin.
 
Fish night in Njivice


1 comment: