Tuši

Tuši's blog

Friday, August 18, 2023

16164

Slovenia: Road Cycling around Košuta Ridge

Dejan invited me to a cycling ride around the Košuta ridge and I joined him. At 6:30 a.m. he was already at my place and we started pedaling towards Ljubelj Tunnel. Soon we entered Austria and past Borovlje we entered the cycling path along the Drava river. In Železna Kapla we had a short break for a meeting and a drink and then we put our heads down, while we ascended to Jezerski vrh, where we entered Slovenia. After 2 more stops we said goodbye to each other and I finished the circle with a ride back to my home - Garmin Connect.

In Austria.

It was much easier for me, since I was with a road bike, while Dejan had a mountain bike.

Road cycling path along the Drava river.

 
Rushing to the meeting in Železna Kapla.

 
On the way to Jezerski vrh, 1218 m.

 
Entering Slovenia.

The little heart-shaped lake Planšarsko jezero was also one of our stops.

Back in our hometown, still some more kilometers to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment