Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, August 10, 2023

16156

Croatia: MTB around Pula, Vintijan Bike Park


After the yesterday's concert (16155) Nada still needed to do some work regarding her job, while I took my Black Mamba and we went exploring the area south of Pula. I also spotted a bike park nearby, so I decided to check the trails and in the end I also did some riding near the seaside. At noon I met with Nada again and we drove to Brioni Sunny Camping, where we settled for the next three days.

Exploring new paths.

At the top of Vintijan Bike Park.

Should I go on the left or right trail?

My Black Mamba.

Map of trails in the park.

Near Uvala Soline.

Smell of the sea.

On the coastal hiking route - Garmin Connect.

Hungry.

Sunset in the campsite.

Geocaches found (all received a visit by trackable items "MissJenn’s 5 Cents", TB9K7R9 and "Sukerbiet 1", TB9VDJJ):
- Stadion Aldo Drosina, GCAC619
- Capitains Beach, GC6MYAD

#MTB #seaside #vantrip #geocaching 

No comments:

Post a Comment