Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

15371

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Potočnikova planina


Potočnikova planina is a less visited mountain pasture near Planina Prevala and the last time, when I was there with my mountain bike Black Mamba (15361), I spotted a place, from where I could launch with my wing. Today was the day to do just that. I hiked from Ljubelj via Born tunnels to Prevala and from there I quickly reached the abandoned Potočnikova planina. I removed the rocks and branches from the take off site, prepared the Tenor and I was ready. The take off was smooth and I enjoyed the flight back to Podljubelj, where I landed near my home, so Nada could also do some in the air pictures.

Window in the tunnels.

Spectators from the forest.

Take off site Potočnikova planina, 1410 m.

Above Črni Gozd in Podljubelj.

 
Freshly cut grass waits for me.

Tenor and Tuši, TT in the air.

Packing and then a 5 minute walk back home - Garmin Connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment