Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

15370

Slovenia: Poldetova klopca and Kamnek


Early in the morning I parked my car in Brezje pri Tržiču and I started the hike towards Dobrča take off site. In an hour and a quarter I arrived to Poldetova klopca, a bench named after the Slovenian actor Polde Bibič, where also the take of site is. Soon I was in the air, flying back to the valley and on my way to work. Just before noon, I drove Nada to Tržič, to her regular physical therapy session, and once more I did a hike to nearby Kamnek.

View from Vaško, a less known place on the way to Dobrča.

Dobrča take off site, from where I flew back to the valley.

Tenor is ready.

Grassy shoes.

Above Brezje pri Tržiču, where I landed - Garmin Connect..

View from Kamnek to Dobrča and Begunjščica.

In the The Kingdom of Storžič.

Returning back to Tržič - Garmin Connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment