Tuši

Tuši's blog

Friday, June 04, 2021

15359

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Bašeljsko sedlo


Bašeljsko sedlo is a saddle between Storžič and Bašeljski vrh. If the conditions are good, it can be also a good take off place and for today, we expected exactly that. At around 5:30 a.m. Rok, Jernej and me started with the hike from Mače. In 2 hours we were already more than 1000 meters higher at our take off site. As expected, the conditions were perfect and we quickly prepared ourselves. I launched first, Jernej followed me and Rok was the last one. We had a nice paragliding trip to Preddvor and a new take off site was ticked.

Preparing our wings at Bašeljsko sedlo, 1630 m.

I was the first one in the air.

Destination is still far away.

Full throttle.

We took off from below the mountain on the left, Storžič.

Jernej landed just after me.

And Rok quickly followed us - Garmin Connect.

Prize for the successful trip. Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment