Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, June 17, 2021

15372

Slovenia: Kamnek and 40


Just before noon, I drove Nada to Tržič, to her regular physical therapy session, and once more I did a hike to nearby Kamnek, one more time on a little bit different route. Back home, I received a letter from Civil Aviation Agency Slovenia. They sent me a paraglider pilot licence and now I can officially share the sky with the birds.

Our neighbour Tanja will turn 40 tomorrow, so today we prepared the uverture party at their meadow in the village and as always, we had some nice games on the menu, that didn't end today.

Kamnek, 873 m.

No time to rest on the way back - Garmin Connect.

Finally I received my official licence and after 10 years, I can officially be in the air.

Something is happening in the village.

  
Another 40 in the neighbourhood, my neighbour Tanja. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment