Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, June 24, 2021

15379

Slovenia: Kriška gora and Bela peč


In the morning my sister drove me to Gozd, from where I hiked to Kriška gora. Calm morning was perfect to do another flight with Niviuk Skin 2 P and soon I landed in Bistrica pri Tržiču. After work I decided to do a mountain bike ride over Konjščica to Bela peč, from where we said a final goodbye to our friend Slavc.

Just a few kilograms and you can fly from the mountain.

Calm morning.

Good conditions for flying.

The wing is ready.

After 13 minutes I landed in Bistrica pri Tržiču - Garmin Connect.

Some afternoon cycling, where I rode through mountain pasture Konjščica.

The view from Bela peč is the view, that Slavc will have.

 
The view to Storžič was soon changed for a beer at koča Pr' Zdravc with a descent to the valley.


No comments:

Post a Comment