Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

15230

Slovenia: Backcountry Skiing - Vrh Ljubeljščice


Meeting at 9 a.m. No worries, plenty of time for a morning backcountry skiing to Vrh Ljubeljščice. Nada drove me to Ljubelj and we started our skiing trip together, but only for a few meters. Her plan was to ascend only till the first hut on the way to Zelenica, while I decided to conquer Vrh Ljubeljščice, a peak above Dom na Zelenici mountain hut. Since Nada left me and I was without the car, I simply skied back home. Every time that happens, I am grateful for real winters.

 
We started the trip together, but then I escaped.

 
Rodeo over the avalanches.

4 men - Na Možeh.

Sun is slowly coming out.

View to the West.

 
One photo on the top and then straight back home to a 9 o'clock meeting - Garmin Connect.


No comments:

Post a Comment