Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, January 07, 2021

15211

Slovenia: Backcountry Skiing - Dobrča and Vrh Ljubeljščice


Our region has received a big portion of snow and you can ski from a lot of places all the way back to the valley. Today I decided to conquer Dobrča from Brezje pri Tržiču and ski back down. I made a great choice and uncrowded peak totally fulfilled my expectations. In the afternoon I received a message from Tadej and he invited me to another backcountry skiing tour, to Vrh Ljubeljščice. I hesitated for a while, but then I simply said yes.

View to Kriška gora and Altgutenberg Castle or "Hudi grad".

Arrived to mountain pasture Lešanska planina.

Lešanska planina, 1450 m.

White happiness.

Top of Dobrča, 1634 m.

Selfie with a nose candle.

Time to ski through the forest.


Start of the 2nd skiing adventure of the day.

 
After I conquered Dom an Zelenici mountain hut and reached the summit of Vrh Ljubeljščice I only had to ski back down.

Backcountry Skiing - Vrh Ljubeljščice - 1704 m - Garmin Connect.


No comments:

Post a Comment