Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, January 06, 2021

15210

Slovenia: Prelaz Ljubelj


Last year Nada and me participated in an event called 40 times to Prelaz Ljubelj. We were both successful, and this year we will also try to conquer that mountain pass for at least 40 times. Today I made my 2nd ascend, so only 38 more to go.

In the evening I needed to remove the pedal from Nada's bike in order to mount the cadence meter. I used some of my quite new tools and Chrom-Vanadium mark on the open-ended spanner was there just for fun, as I broke it only with my hand. Then I took my dad's wrench from Yugoslavia times and the pedal was unmounted in seconds. Good old quality.

 
Nada and Tuši conquered Prelaz Ljubelj mountain pass.

  
Photo session on our way back to the valley - Garmin Connect.

New shiny tools are not for serious work.

#hiking #mountains #Karawanks #ŠDPodljubelj #40xPrelazLjubelj #goodoldtools

No comments:

Post a Comment