Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

15217

Slovenia: Backcountry Skiing - Hajnževo sedlo


Looks like lately we have nothing else to do but to ski. Today I started straight from our house, direction Hajnževo sedlo saddle, that was conquered in little less than 3 hours. From the saddle I enjoyed the first section of skiing, but later on the snow was a bit crusty, still better than watching TV at home. Like the way I started, I also came back to my front door in my ski boots.

Below the saddle Sun rays started to warm me up.

 
Both sides of the saddle. One leads to Veliki vrh, while the other to the top of Košutica.

Hajnževo sedlo, 1701 m.

 
Getting ready.

The best part was straight from the top.

Short break with the view to slopes of popular Zelenica.

From home with skis on skis - Garmin Connect.

Tadej took a photo of the area, where I skied, between Košutica and Veliki vrh. If you zoom in, you can see my marks in the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment