Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

15770

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Begunjščica


One more beautiful day for flying. Today I used it to fly from a nearby two-thousander, Begunjščica. I made an ascend through the central ravine, which wasn't such a good decision, since I had to walk on loose rocks, but in the end I quite easily reached the top. The wind was good, so I was quickly airborne and I made a nice sightseeing trip with a landing near our house.

Half way up with a nice view to Vrtača, Zelenjak and Palec.

 
Barefoot shoes won't last long on a terrain like this.

On top of Begunjščica.

Birds are flying, so it's a flyable day.

Setting up the glider.

 
Direction West, checking who is drinking beer at Roblekov dom na Begunjščici mountain hut.

Begunjščica.

Šentanska dolina valley, my valley.

Slovenia - green country.

Above my home.

View to Storžič and Kriška gora, Kamnik-Savinja Alps on the far left and Pod Košuto hamlet.

Črni Gozd hamlet and Begunjščica.

Centre of our village Podljubelj.

 
Time to land - Garmin Connect.


No comments:

Post a Comment