Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

15769

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Potočnikova planina & Laibach concert


In the morning I started with my hike from Ljubelj and after a good hour I reached my take off site on Potočnikova planina mountain pasture. Soon I was in the air, but my wing wasn't cooperating with me as I wanted to. I had a knot on one of the ropes, so I just slowly descended back home without any big manoeuvres.

In the evening, Nada and me attended the Laibach concert in nearby Bled and so we finished another great day. Our setlist: setlist.fm.

Something's not right.

View to the North.

 
Even from the landing site, the wing looked deformed. Well, sometimes you just can't do anything and you simply have to land.

 
Bronco was happy to see me again, safely on the ground - Garmin Connect.

An unwanted knot.

Ticket for the evening concert.

Laibach band was founded in Trbovlje and is active since 1980.

Current touring band are Milan Fras – vocals, Ivan "Jani" Novak – bandleader, main songwriter, lights, Marina Mårtensson - vocals, acoustic guitar, Bojan Krhlanko – drums, Luka Jamnik – synthesizer, Rok Lopatič – synthesizer and Vitja Balžalorsky – guitar.

The concert ended after 17 songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment