Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, July 17, 2022

15767

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Javorov vrh


In Preddvor we filled totally filled our car and Nada drove us to the foothills of Potoška gora, where Štefan, Rok and me started with our hike to take off site of the same mountain, while Nada and Bronco decided to explore the area around Preddvor. Štefan decided to start flying from Potoška gora, while Rok and me continued to Javorov vrh and just below the summit, we found an appropriate take off site, where we set up our gliders and flew back to Preddvor.

4 people, dog and 3 backpacks. Piece of cake.

Steep and grassy terrain.

In the air.

Rok hardly made it to the landing site, while I still had a lot of altitude.

 
Bronco - our spectator on the ground.

My landing site.

Me and my Tenor.

 
Landing - Garmin Connect.


No comments:

Post a Comment