Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, April 29, 2021

15323

Croatia: Velika Neandertalka


Velika neandertalka is a mountain bike race with with a length of approximately 60 km and around 1900 meters of altitude difference. The start is Krapina and takes you around Hrvatsko Zagorje. I decided to do the same circle, but with a different start. Nada joined me in Krapina and we shared some kilometres.

 
I started straight from our weekend house and soon I was on a muddy track.

 
Nada joined me in Krapina and she decided to cycle the smaller loop, called Mala neandertalka.

Smile on one of the easiest sections.

The first race was organised in 2013.

This section took us around Strahinjčica, where we hiked yesterday.

Many different surfaces changed on our way.

 
Near Gornje Jesenje.

Nada, there is mud on your face, so not a proper time for a selfie.

Race position.

Our ways split in Donje Jesenje.

Black Mamba.

My rear shock was in a poor condition, but I was equipped for that too.

Dead after the ride.

MTB ride - Garmin Connect.


No comments:

Post a Comment