Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, April 22, 2021

15316

Croatia: MTB - Around Hrvatsko Zagorje


On our first vacation day, Nada and me decided to explore the area around our weekend house on our mountain bikes. Since it was my first ride in 2021, we made a short circle and on the way we visited my aunt Ivanka and uncle Štef.

 
Chillin' time.

Nearby motocross track.

First ride on my Black Mamba in 2021.

 
As always, I found some nice roads.

Break in Petrovsko.

 
Church of Sts. Peter and Paul.

A little rain and we quickly found a shelter.

 
Hrvatsko Zagorje doesn't have many flat sections.

Below Brezovica hill.

End of many uphill sections.

One of many abandoned houses in the area.

 
After we visited my aunt and uncle, we headed back home. On the photo we can see my dad's brother and sisters with his mom and grandma.

 
And the circle was closed.


MTB ride - Garmin Connect.

Geocache found:
- Close to Puhi, GC8VYNP


No comments:

Post a Comment