Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

16126

Slovenia: MTB Guide Exam Ride


My MTB Guide course came to the final stage, an exam ride. Miha helped me as an assistant and we had 7 participants, including a committee representative Gašper. 3 guys were running on electricity, while the majority still used the spaghetti as a fuel, therefore we were quite a diverse group, still Miha and me successfully brought the group to the mountain pasture Pungrat, where we had a break for a snacks and drinks. The break ended soon and after a nice round trip we returned back to the valley - Garmin Connect. Now, I officially passed all the necessary training and exams and I became a mountain bike guide, TKV 1 and I finished as first in class. Trully a nerd.

Regrouping on the way up.

Arriving to the mountain pasture.

 
Our destination, planina Pungrat below Košuta ridge.

 
Our group: Assistant Miha, Baki, Bojana, Teja, the big boss from the committee Gašper, Tuši, Matic, Nada and Tanja.

The Sun is going down, so it is time to leave.

The group gave me an unofficial diploma for the end. Thanks!

#MTB #Guide #Karawanks

No comments:

Post a Comment