Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

15293

Slovenia: Searching for a demon


A while ago I solved another geocaching puzzle, received the coordinates via email and today, Nada, Rok and me did the field job. Since we were looking for a night cache, we had to be in Ljubljana at night, so we woke up a little earlier than usual. At the given coordinates we turned on our headlamps and started following the clues. My headlamp immediately died, so I had to use the phone to follow Rok and Nada. We quickly found all very interesting stages and soon we were standing at the final location, where the stamp was waiting for us. Good job setting the geocache, we all liked it.

 
At one of the stages we had to count the spiders. I counted and Rok supervised.

 
Unlocking, but what is the code? Luckily, I solved that puzzle back home. Soon the clues led us to the final stage.

The reward.

After we signed the logbook, we went straight to work.

Geocache found:
- Bohten Dayak - First night letterbox in Slovenia, Letterbox Hybrid, GC7H0PV


No comments:

Post a Comment