Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

15280

Slovenia: Geocaching and Sledding


Usually I am first at work in the morning, but today I forgot the keys at home, so I decided to pick up a few geocaches on my way to work. At one of them I wasn't paying enough attention, so I had to return after work - Garmin Connect. Soon Nada picked me up and we headed to Planina pod Golico, where I did a few runs on a sledding track, while Nada cycled to Bled.

 
Park with 7 stones of interest in front of Geological Survey of Slovenia.

Few runs on sledding track with my new sled.

I picked up Nada in Bled.

Geocaches found:
- Storžy Forever, Mystery, GC8FGEX
- Geološka zgodovina v 7 kamnih / 7 Stones History, Earthcache, GC7980D
- Nazaj k ...? / Back to ...?, Mystery, GC8F7W2
- #B01- PST / Trail Along the Wire, GC8KT82

No comments:

Post a Comment