Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, March 28, 2021

15291

Slovenia: Kramarica


Kramarica is a less known peak at the beginning of the Košuta ridge and since there is no marked trail up there, it is usually approached only by locals or skilled mountaineers. I conquered it only once before (12575) and today I decided to do it again. The weather was quite bad, but since I started straight from my door, I didn't worry much. I chose the azimuth approach at the first section and quickly I was on the ridge, that leads to the top. Last section of my route was covered with snow, so I used the ice axe for help and after 2 hours I was on the foggy top. The visibility was bad, so I just took a photo and turned around.

Start of the path leads you through the forest with many hellebores flowers.

Just following the foot steps.

 
Snowy section.

  
Back on steep and icy grass.

Arrived to the main ridge.

Selfie on top.

Icy grass.

 
My gear.

 
On my way back I found a treasure from many years ago. I wonder how old it is?

Sunday morning hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment